Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Disgusted America

I'm going to give you a list of crap that I'm sure by now everyone is disgusted with in America:

#1: "Who da baby daddy is?" shows
Jerry Springer makes me puke. not just regular puking either. Puking followed by convulsions and strong dizziness. What the hell are these people thinking going on these shows and telling the world that they're big sluts and can't figure out who the father of their 4 month - 8 year old is? There is no set demographic who goes on more often either. You'd think that only ghetto or redneck women go on. Not really. I've seen a few episodes where there've been women in their 30's or 40's from a suburban neighborhood, married, and still can't tell their husband that he is (without a doubt) the father. It's grotesque, and thus, ranks number one on my list.



#2: Fat kids obsessed about WWE
Wrestling is a healthy sport. It requires very good nutritional values, athleticism, a daily workout regimen, a fit (if not toned) body structure, and dedication to the requirements. Nowhere in the list of the requirements does it say you can sit on your hiney eating Cheetos, drink sugary sodas, get fat and call it muscle, and confuse big strong people with big fat people. To my best knowledge there is only one sport that requires large amounts of fat be on your body. Sumo, it's not that popular here mostly because not all of us are Chinese, and we don't all worship Buddha (a gigantic fat guy). It's not our custom to revere people of large stature. It's our custom to maintain a healthy lifestyle and I'm sorry, but dying at the age of 40 just isn't cool.



#3: People who think they know all the facts about the war in Iraq
This one's easy. See previous "War in Iraq" blog. That should be self-explanatory.

#4: Drunks
We see them everyday on our way to work, begging for our money, our mercy, pity, whatever. It's sickening. I understand many of them are helpable, but for every one who is, there are like 20 more who aren't. People who simply refuse to stop. They don't realize they hurt everyone by doing what they do. Worldwide America has a bad reputation because of our rampant alcohol abuse. Some countries don't care (i.e. France, they don't care about anyone but themselves), some countries love it (i.e. Mexico and Germany, who profit off of our incessant imbibing), and everyone else hates us.



Last but not least...
#5: Stick-figure chicks
Why is it that no one makes lingerie to fit a REAL woman? Full figured is one thing, but I'm "backwards" figured. Meaning instead of my chest being huge and my ass disappearing from view, I'm the other way around. My chest is that of a 13 year old and my ass is straight up a "ghetto booty." God made me this way, however, why is it so hard for clothiers to acknowledge women like me? We exist I promise, you just never see a "backwards" model. I'm tall, not fat, muscular, strong, blonde, (I think I am) sexy, and I want clothes that FIT!!!

dead-beats

No comments: