Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Totally Girly Subject

If you are male or have an extra organ between your legs that prevents you from comfortably sitting on a pole, you may wanna turn to another post.

First Phase What is with the crappy lingerie designers man? I want something cute, sexy, or even comfortable, but NOBODY carries anything like that in my size. Even after giving birth to 2 kids and breastfeeding one, I am still a size 38AA. So a very understandable question comes to mind. What the hell do I need an underwire for? I's OK, you may laugh. I laugh every time I find a bra in my size (which is VERY rare) and read that it has an underwire. I have very little to hold up and elastic has always held just fine. I also get mad because EVERY bra in my size is white. None of them have colors or patterns on them like the bigger sizes do. Why is that? Do the designers automatically think that just because your boobs are small, that you'll never have anyone to show them to? All I can say on that one is "Get a clue!"

Second Phase Why does "plus size" always have to mean that you have huge gazongas?*see pic 1* I'll put it this way, I'd be the new Anna Nicole Smith if my chest size matched my ass. My measurements are as follows: 38AA-29-46/length 34. I am real. I promise, so why can't fashion designers make seperates and dresses for girls like me? I feel sorry for my daughter, because she's going to turn out just like me with massive amounts of trouble finding clothes.

Third Phase What's with the skinny ass "plus size" models?*see pic 2* No matter how you look at me I am not skinny. Not many "plus size" women I know of are skinny either. Putting a dress on a skinny model will NOT show me how the dress looks on ME.

Last Phase Last but not least, I am NOT trying to bring the 70's back in my wardrobe,*see pic 3* I'm not a black woman *see pic 4*, nor am I trying to pretend I'm 80 *see pic 5*, so why are all the big clothes designed like that?

Pic #1

Picture from Silhouettes.com
Pic #2

Picture from Silhouettes.com
Pic #3

Picture from SizeAppeal.com
Pic #4

Picture from Roamans.com
Pic #5

Picture from WomanWithin.com (Lane Bryant)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought any other "backwards" women existed. We have to do something about all this. Do you know how to sew?

Shannon said...

Unfortunately no.