Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Disturbing Memory Loss

Have you ever stayed up at night and thought back to all the stuff you can't remember for the life of you? I do it all the time. It kinda makes me me mad, you know. I know what my friend from high school's band name is, but I can't think of it to save my life. Back in the day I used to work with him at Pizza Hut on Rt. 17 in Fredericksburg. If he's reading this he knows who I am.

Back in HS we didn't really talk much, he was more a friend of my sister than anything. We pretty much were acquaintances, but when I met him about 5 years later at the Pizza Hut where we both worked, he seemed nicer. Maybe, because his wife was being super mean to him and he was glad he recognized someone. I dunno.

Come to think of it there are a lot of people I remember just as fondly, though I can't remember things about them that I should. Like my ex, Mike. I can't for the life of me remember his last name. And my other ex, Chris, I can't remember why we broke up. I also can't remember what my son's father looks like, I know his name and everything else, just can't remember his face. I should know these things. And I don't know them. It's not due to drug use, I know, because I don't use drugs. I'm completely drug-free. I feel very disturbed now. Oh well, stuff happens. Good night.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I remember why me and Chris broke up now. I wrote a blog on the subject just a few days ago.