Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things I've Never Had

This will be a list meant for you to get to know me a little better and for me to be able to tell you some things you might not know, along with a few pictures to make it all pretty.
I've Never Had...
...the chance to raise my son.
... a "swimsuit model" body.
...a wonderful childhood.
... everything handed to me on a silver platter.
... very much money.
... a home of my own.
... a normal sense of humor.
... a million dollar wardrobe, or, a fashionable wardrobe.
... the ability to wear socks, ever.
... the ability to resist a giant mud hole.
... someone worth marrying.
... a steady job.
... my own doctor.
... gay tendencies.
... a love-handle free body.
... a guy ask me out on a real date.
... a love for soccer.
... an ugly face.
... no hope.
... a life not worth living.
... a pessimistic view.
... an illiterate vocabulary.
... just one Pringle. LOL.
I may add a few things as I think of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very funny on the Pringle... me too... LOL