Monday, September 10, 2007

I Know What She Was Thinking.

She was thinking about money.

Being a single mom isn't easy, for anyone, least of all her. With her singing career nearly shot, a list of ex's longer than mine, and a less than perfect body (who has one after having that many kids?), it's no wonder that Britney was definitely thinking money. That performance last night was god-awful and she knows it. Remind yourself that she got paid for it, regardless of how bad it stunk. I don't just mean the VMA's paid her either. After a performance like that everyone will be wanting to talk to her, find out what's wrong, and of course, pay her again for coming. After the world finds out what's wrong, millions of her stupid subjects will send care packages. She's not as stupid as you guys take her for. Truthfully, if I were her, I'd do the same damn thing. Serves all those fans who turned their backs on her and laughed right. I'm not saying I'm a Britney fan, I just understand the kind of emotional state she's living in right now. It's tough to be in love with a man that cheats on you all the time, probably hates your guts, and laughs at you in public (knowing full-well that the paparazzi will pick up anything he says). Some people use all the publicity to their advantage, some ignore it, some try to hide from it, but Brit's just upset by it. It shows. I'm not about to fault her for that. We all get snippity sometimes, some more than others. All this shows that she's a very sensitive person and that everyone should back off, lest something really bad happen.

I have to throw props to the girl for one thing though. I love the fact that she didn't care about showing "the pouch" at such a heavily public event. Goes to show you guys that even though us mommies have babies, we are still beautiful, not fat. My props to you Brit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

briney spears sux

Shannon said...

What are you? Like ten? Do I go onto your website and tell you that everything you like sucks? NO!